The new Aqua Pulse heart rate monitor has been created specifically for swimmers. Its water proof design changes both how the heart rate is sensed and how the heart rate is transmitted to the user. All functions are integrated into one small unit that the user clips on to their goggle strap and rests on their temple. The Aqua Pulse uses an advanced PCB infrared sensor that clips to the earlobe in order to pick up the swimmer’s heart rate. By measuring the light pulses due to capillary blood flow in the skin, the sensors calculate the number of beats/minute (b/m) that the body is working. The Aqua Pulse computer then audibly communicates this heart rate to the user using the revolutionary Bone-Conduction Technology. As a result, a swimmer can train in their proper ‘heart-rate zone more accurately. The athlete is not hindered by awkward straps and wrist watches, and they can continually swim and understand their heart rate without stopping.
- Custom Bone Conduction Technology
- 8-Hour Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Volume Control
- Requires USB Port for Charging
- Adjustable Time Periods: 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 45 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes
- Durable Goggle and Earlobe Clips
- Product Dimensions: 3.5″ x 1.5″ x 0.5