- Long blade provides resistance in the water for maximum forward propulsion
- Elongates kick by teaching swimmers to kick from their hips and not their knees
- Buoyancy from the fins lifts legs to the surface, reducing drag from the rest of the body
- Great for fitness and competitive swimmers to build cardiovascular conditioning
- Natural rubber provides a secure and comfortable fit
The Long Floating Fins are great for swimmers of all ages and abilities. Designed with a long, rubber blade to provide maximum buoyancy and forward propulsion. The Long Floating fins lift your legs to the surface of the water, reducing drag and improving body alignment. Feedback from the fins teaches you how to elongate your kick by kicking from the hips and not the knees.