With re-opening in this new norm comes new challenges, we at Swimming Matters are committed to making shopping with us as safe for you as it is for us, We have implimented the following changes to make sure your shopping experience is clean and healthy:
- We have social distancing rules in place of 2 meters where possible.
- Limiting to amount of customers in the store at one time to 6.
- Cleaning all commonly touched surfaces between customers.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at the register.
- We have hand sanitizer at the entrance for all customers to use.
- We encourage you to stay home if you are not feeling well. You can place your order online and we will deliver it to you for a contactless delivery.
- We have changed our hours of operation until the pools open up.
- We are offering private appointments before and after store hours, for people unable to come during open hours and for those people that would like less of a crowd.